Kambala (in the Rose Bay suburbs, Sydney) is a private Anglican girls’ school of 950+ pupils, ages 4-18. Established 1887, both academics (NSW and HSC curriculum) and extracurriculars are first rate.
794 New South Head Road
Rose Bay NSW 2029
- T +61 2 9388 6777
- E [email protected]…ala.nsw.edu.au
- W www.kambala.nsw.edu.au
- Lower School Ages: 4-7
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: 200 girls.
- Middle School Ages: 8-11
- Middle School Sexes: Girls
- Middle School Numbers: 250 girls.
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: 500 girls.
- Total School Numbers: 950 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late January - early December; 4 Terms; Breaks: April, July, September
- School Hours: 8.20 am - 3.20 pm
- Fee Currency: Australian dollars (AUD)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Day: 20,400 - 36,550 Boarding: 44,900 - 61,700
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 300 Technology levy: 1,500 Uniform: 1,000 Books: 800 Educational camps & trips: 1,500
- Religion: Anglican
- Memberships: ABSA, AGSA, AHIGS, AHISA.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- New South Wales/High School Certificate (HSC)
- New South Wales Board of Studies
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.