Kambala (in the Rose Bay suburbs, Sydney) is a private Anglican girls’ school of 950+ pupils, ages 4-18. Established 1887, both academics (NSW and HSC curriculum) and extracurriculars are first rate.
794 New South Head Road
Rose Bay NSW 2029
- T +61 2 9388 6777
- E [email protected]…ala.nsw.edu.au
- W www.kambala.nsw.edu.au
- Lower School Ages: 4-7
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: 200 girls.
- Middle School Ages: 8-11
- Middle School Sexes: Girls
- Middle School Numbers: 250 girls.
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: 500 girls.
- Total School Numbers: 950 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late January - early December; 4 Terms; Breaks: April, July, September
- School Hours: 8.20 am - 3.20 pm
- Fee Currency: Australian dollars (AUD)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Day: 20,400 - 36,550 Boarding: 44,900 - 61,700
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 300 Technology levy: 1,500 Uniform: 1,000 Books: 800 Educational camps & trips: 1,500
- Religion: Anglican
- Memberships: ABSA, AGSA, AHIGS, AHISA.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- New South Wales/High School Certificate (HSC)
- New South Wales Board of Studies