Kambala (in the Rose Bay suburbs, Sydney) is a private Anglican girls’ school of 950+ pupils, ages 4-18. Established 1887, both academics (NSW and HSC curriculum) and extracurriculars are first rate.
- Kambala (Sydney)
794 New South Head Road
- T +61 2 9388 6777
- F +61 2 9371 8604
- E [email protected]…ala.nsw.edu.au
- W www.kambala.nsw.edu.au
- Lower School Ages: 4-7
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: 200 girls.
- Middle School Ages: 8-11
- Middle School Sexes: Girls
- Middle School Numbers: 250 girls.
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: 500 girls.
- Total School Numbers: 950 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late January to early December. Four terms with three mid-year breaks 10–21 days long in April, July and September.
- School Hours: 8.20am to 3.20pm in Junior and Senior School
- Fee Currency: Australian dollars (AUD)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Day: 20,400 - 36,550 Boarding (without tuition): 24,500 - 25,150
- Fee Extras: Application Fee: 300; Technology Levy: 1,500; Uniform: 1,000; Books: 800; Education camps & trips (annual): 1,500
- Religion: Anglican
- Memberships: The Association of Independent Girls' Schools (AHIGS) The Association of Heads of Independent Schools (AHISA)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- New South Wales/High School Certificate (HSC)
- New South Wales Board of Studies