Kambala (in the Rose Bay suburbs, Sydney) is a private Anglican girls’ school of 950+ pupils, ages 4-18. Established 1887, both academics (NSW and HSC curriculum) and extracurriculars are first rate.
- Mailing address:
794 New South Head Road
- T +61 2 9388 6777
- F +61 2 9371 8604
- E [email protected]
- W www.kambala.nsw.edu.au
- Lower School Ages: 4-7
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: Infant School (ages 4-7): 200 girls.
- Middle School Ages: 8-11
- Middle School Sexes: Girls
- Middle School Numbers: Junior School (ages 8-11): 250 girls.
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: Senior School (ages 12-18): 500 girls.
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late January to early December. Four terms with three mid-year breaks 10–21 days long in April, July and September.
- School Hours: 8.20am–3.20pm in Junior and Senior School
- Fee Currency: Australian Dollars
- Religion: Anglican
- Memberships: The Association of Independent Girls' Schools (AHIGS) The Association of Heads of Independent Schools (AHISA)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- New South Wales/High School Certificate (HSC)
- New South Wales Board of Studies
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.