Thornhill Primary School (Gaborone)
- Thornhill Primary School (Gaborone)
P.O. Box 163
- T 267 3952490
- F 267 3905871
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thornhillprimary.ac.bw
- Memberships: Member, Cambridge International Examinations (Cambridge International Primary Programme); School is licensed and accredited by Cambridge with bench marking examinations annually in Years 3-7. Curriculum follows Cambridge International Curriculum.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 4-13
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 630 students from Reception to Standard 7
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: The school year of three terms starts in January and goes to early December with three breaks, one from mid-April to mid-May, one mid_August to mid-September, and the end of year break from early December-mid-January.
- School Hours: 7:15 am to 12:45 pm with breaks; extracurricular hours 13:30 to 17:30 Monday-Thursday.
- Fee Currency: Botswana Pula
- Fee Details: All students pay P16,400 per term for three terms annually. Enrolment fee (New Students Only): P5,000;Registration fee: P100; Assessment fee: P150 per assessment
- Religion: Non-denominational
Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
None (school may be licensed, but is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)