- Mailing address:
3233 The Boulevard
- T 00 1 514 935 9352
- F 00 1 514 935 1721
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.thestudy.qc.ca
- Memberships: Quebec Association of Independent Schools (QAIS); National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS); National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP); The National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS); The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD); The Greater Montreal Athletic Association (GMAA); Financial Aid for Students Attending Canadian Schools (FACS)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 5-12
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: 225 students, grades K-6
- Senior School Ages: 12-17
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: 180 students, grades 7-11
- Teaching Language: English and French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: 3 terms from early September to mid June. Holidays two weeks Christmas; two weeks March Spring break; summer. Canadian statutory plus some religious bank holidays.
- School Hours: 8.00 – 2.45 (K) 8.00 – 3.00 (1-2) 8.00 – 3.15 (3-4) 8.00 – 3.30 (5-6), 8.05 – 3.30 (7-11)
- Fee Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Fee Details: 2016 Academic Year Kindergarten: $18,450; Cycle 1 (Gr. 1-2): $19,990; Cycle 2 (Gr. 3-4): $20,045; Cycle 3 (Gr. 5-6): $20,085; Secondary (Gr. 7-11): $19,440. Additional fees for Non-Canadian students may be assessed in Grades 7-11 only. Prices include supplementary fees and technology fees.
- Fee Extras: Musical instrument fee, After-School program, bus service. Annual re-registration fee of C$200 credited to following year’s fees. New families are invited to make a one-time, optional donation of $1,500 to The Study School Foundation.
- Religion: Non-denominational
Quebec Ministry of Education
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.