Independent: private non-profit school in Canada
- Mailing address:
3233 The Boulevard
- T 00 1 514 935 9352
- F 00 1 514 935 1721
- E [email protected]
- W www.thestudy.qc.ca
- Lower School Ages: 5-12
- Lower School Sexes: Girls
- Lower School Numbers: 225 students, grades K-6
- Senior School Ages: 12-17
- Senior School Sexes: Girls
- Senior School Numbers: 180 students, grades 7-11
- Teaching Language: English and French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: 3 terms from early September to mid June. Holidays two weeks Christmas; two weeks March Spring break; summer. Canadian statutory plus some religious bank holidays.
- School Hours: 8.00 – 2.45 (K) 8.00 – 3.00 (1-2) 8.00 – 3.15 (3-4) 8.00 – 3.30 (5-6), 8.05 – 3.30 (7-11)
- Fee Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Fee Details: 2016 Academic Year Kindergarten: $18,450; Cycle 1 (Gr. 1-2): $19,990; Cycle 2 (Gr. 3-4): $20,045; Cycle 3 (Gr. 5-6): $20,085; Secondary (Gr. 7-11): $19,440. Additional fees for Non-Canadian students may be assessed in Grades 7-11 only. Prices include supplementary fees and technology fees.
- Fee Extras: Musical instrument fee, After-School program, bus service. Annual re-registration fee of C$200 credited to following year’s fees. New families are invited to make a one-time, optional donation of $1,500 to The Study School Foundation.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Quebec Association of Independent Schools (QAIS); National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS); National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP); The National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS); The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD); The Greater Montreal Athletic Association (GMAA); Financial Aid for Students Attending Canadian Schools (FACS)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Quebec Provincial/Canadian
- Quebec Ministry of Education
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.