ESF Clearwater Bay School
Located in rural Clearwater Bay, Clearwater Bay School (ESF) is a co-ed primary school offering an IB (PYP) Curriculum for English-speaking children living in Hong Kong's Eastern New Territories.
- ESF Clearwater Bay School
Lot 235 DD229, Ngan Ying Road
- T +852 2358 3221
- E [email protected]
- W www.cwbs.edu.hk
- Lower School Ages: 5-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 720 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late August to late June
- School Hours: 8.20 am - 2.35 pm
- Fee Currency: HK$ (HKD)
- Fee Details: Years 1 to 6: 115,800 Financial Assistance Scheme is available for families who experience financial hardship due to a sudden and unexpected change in circumstances. One calendar month’s notice is required for the withdrawal of students without any financial penalty.
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 2000 Deposit: 10,000 Capital Levy (one-off non-refundable) for new students on a sliding scale as follows: Year 1: 38,000 Year 2: 36,000 Year 3: 34,000 Year 4: 32,000 Year 5: 30,000 Year 6: 28,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.