Sha Tin Junior School
Sharing a campus with Sha Tin College, Sha Tin Junior (ESF) is a co-ed primary school offering an IB (PYP) curriculum for English-speaking children living in the New Territories.
- Sha Tin Junior School
3A Lai Wo Lane, Fo Tan
Sha Tin, New Territories
- T +852 2692 2721
- E [email protected]
- W www.sjs.edu.hk
- Lower School Ages: 5-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 900 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Mid August to late June
- School Hours: 8.30 am - 2.45 pm
- Fee Currency: HK$ (HKD)
- Fee Details: Years 1-3: 111,200 per annum Years 4-6: 93,900 per annum
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 2000 Deposit: 10,000 Capital Levy (non-refundable) reduced as follows: Year 1: 38,000 Year 2: 36,000 Year 3: 34,000 Year 4: 32,000 Year 5: 30,000 Year 6: 28,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF); NB: In 2019, Sha Tin decided to withdraw from the external validation process of CIS/WASC accreditation.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.