British School of Paris (The)
The British School of Paris is a co-educational independent school of 570 pupils, ages 3-18, situated in leafy Croissy-sur-Seine (Paris west). A-Levels and GCSE curricula offered.
- British School of Paris (The)
38 Quai de l'Ecluse
- T +33 1 34 80 45 94
- E [email protected]
- W www.britishschool.fr
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 570 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - beginning of July; Breaks: December, April; half terms, October, February, May; French public holidays
- School Hours: 8.50-9.00 am - 4.00 pm (primary 3.45 pm, pre-school 3.15 pm)
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery (full-time): 18,215€ to 29,998€ Year 12-13
- Fee Extras: Registration fee (non-refundable): 1,500€. Development fund (non-refundable) 8,000€ (except nursery). Compulsory cantine: 1,500€. Compulsory school trips: 360 - 1,400€ (depending on year). Bus: 3,264 - 3,810€ (depending on route). Uniform, PE kit, iPads, EAL and learning support have varying costs.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: AGBIS, HMC, IAPS, COBIS.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- National Curriculum for England
- BSO (British Schools Overseas inspection programme)
- Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) (DfE BSO approved)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.