Lycée International Honoré de Balzac
- Lycée International Honoré de Balzac
Lycée-collège international de Paris Honoré de Balzac
118 bld Bessières
- T 33 01 53 11 12 13
- F 33 01 53 11 12 00
- E sections.inter…email@example.com
- W www.balzacinternational.org
- Memberships: Six different international sections in this "vast" institution spread over six hectares of land in the 17th.
- State/Independent: State (US translation: public)
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English and French This public school offers 5 international sections on top of the British section: Spanish, German, Arabic, Portuguese and Italian.
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
French Diplôme National de Brevet - The Brevet is an exam taken at age 16, and is the same test whether taken in France or anywhere else in the world. It's offered at Lycees, and in the French sections of some schools, and is aimed at students who leave school at 16 so they have some sort of certificate. A Lycee gives it as an end-of-year exam for students who are going on to study for either the academically rigorous Bac or, in France, attending a technical high school.
French National Curriculum - From La Maternelle to Lycee, and Brevet to Bac, find a detailed description on the French National Curriculum under The French School System: Explained in All Its Gloire.
OIB (Option Internationale du Baccalaur
French Ministry of Education