Anglophone Section of Fontainebleau
- Anglophone Section of Fontainebleau
48 rue Guérin
- T 33 01 64 22 11 77
- F 33 01 64 23 43 17
- E admin@anglopho…tainebleau.com
- W www.anglosection.com
- Memberships: Sections integrated into:Primary -- Ecole Primaire Léonard de VinciCollege -- College International de FontainebleauLycée -- Lycée François 1er
- State/Independent: State (US translation: public)
- Lower School Ages: 6-10
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Numbers: 150 section students across Primary (Ecole Primaire Internationale Léonard de Vinci) and Collège International de Fontainebleau.
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 100 section students in the Lycée François Premier.
- Teaching Language: French and English
- SEN: Unknown
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
French Diplôme National de Brevet - The Brevet is an exam taken at age 16, and is the same test whether taken in France or anywhere else in the world. It's offered at Lycees, and in the French sections of some schools, and is aimed at students who leave school at 16 so they have some sort of certificate. A Lycee gives it as an end-of-year exam for students who are going on to study for either the academically rigorous Bac or, in France, attending a technical high school.
French National Curriculum - From La Maternelle to Lycee, and Brevet to Bac, find a detailed description on the French National Curriculum under The French School System: Explained in All Its Gloire.
GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
OIB (Option Internationale du Baccalaur
French Ministry of Education