Ecole Perceval, Chatou
- Ecole Perceval, Chatou
5 ave d'Eprémesnil
- T 33 01 39 52 16 64
- F 33 01 39 52 59 40
- E email@example.com
- W www.ecoleperceval.com
- Memberships: Sous contrat d'association for primary and college. Lycée is currently hors contratUNESCO schoolMember of the Fédération des Ecoles Steiner en France
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 3-10
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 400 pupils across the school.
- Teaching Language: French, with special help for international families.
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
French Diplôme National de Brevet - The Brevet is an exam taken at age 16, and is the same test whether taken in France or anywhere else in the world. It's offered at Lycees, and in the French sections of some schools, and is aimed at students who leave school at 16 so they have some sort of certificate. A Lycee gives it as an end-of-year exam for students who are going on to study for either the academically rigorous Bac or, in France, attending a technical high school.
French National Curriculum - From La Maternelle to Lycee, and Brevet to Bac, find a detailed description on the French National Curriculum under The French School System: Explained in All Its Gloire.
French Ministry of Education