Collège Pasteur de La Celle St Cloud, Section Internationale
- Collège Pasteur de La Celle St Cloud, Section Internationale
30 ave de Circourt
78170 La Celle St Cloud
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.clg-pasteu…-versailles.fr
- Memberships: International (British) Section run by parents' association loi 1901For primary children a new Wednesday programme is in operation at Pasteur Elementary School to feed into the collège.
- State/Independent: State (US translation: public)
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Numbers: DNB option itnernationale
- Teaching Language: French and English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
French Diplôme National de Brevet - The Brevet is an exam taken at age 16, and is the same test whether taken in France or anywhere else in the world. It's offered at Lycees, and in the French sections of some schools, and is aimed at students who leave school at 16 so they have some sort of certificate. A Lycee gives it as an end-of-year exam for students who are going on to study for either the academically rigorous Bac or, in France, attending a technical high school.
French National Curriculum - From La Maternelle to Lycee, and Brevet to Bac, find a detailed description on the French National Curriculum under The French School System: Explained in All Its Gloire.
French Ministry of Education
Hors Contrat - Hors Contrat: A small minority of private schools prefer complete autonomy as to teacher recruitment & qualifications, programmes taught, teaching methods, school calendar, religious instruction. Hors contrat private schools receive no budget from the state and therefore their fees will tend to be higher. Teachers do not have to be state-certified. Switching out of a 'hors contrat' school will often require an exam to check your child is up to speed with the French national curriculum. Periodic inspections from Ministry of Education relate to basic health & safety standards, questions of public order, and coverage of a number of 'mandatory subjects' from the national curriculum only.