Nishimachi International School
Private, non profit Nishimachi International School (Tokyo) prides itself as its 430 co-ed kindergarten-9th grade students follow ambitious bilingual curriculum in English and Japanese before attending high school elsewhere.
- Nishimachi International School
2-14-7 Moto Azabu
- T +81 3 3451 5538
- E [email protected]
- W www.nishimachi.ac.jp
- Lower School Ages: 5-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 470 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English/Japanese
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
- School Year: Late August - late June; 3 terms; Breaks: 3 weeks winter break; 1 week October, Spring break
- Fee Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Kindergarten - grade 9: 2,302,000
- Fee Extras: Application fee (non-refundable): 20,000 Registration fee: 300,000 Building fee (new students only): 600,000 Education enhancement fee (annual): 200,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: AAIE, EARCOS, JCIS, Round Square, WIDA.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum at Middle School Level
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum at the Primary Level
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.