Skip to main content
- Hill House Kindergarten (Amman)
37 Mohammad Al Bdeir Street
(adjacent to Lebanese Embassy)
- Mailing address:
Hill House Kindergarten (Amman)
P.O. Box 830579
- T 962 6 59 321 10
- E email@example.com
- W www.hillhouse-kg.com
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 2-6
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: approximately 100 students total
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English and Arabic
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September-June, First Term begins on the first Sunday of September. Holidays include: Moslem Feast Days and Jordanian National holidays (approximately 10 days per year). Two days for Christmas, two days for Easter, and two weeks Winter Break in January. Second Term usually begins the first week of February. Second Term ends the third week of June and Summer Camp runs from the first Sunday until the last Thursday in July (4 weeks).
- School Hours: 08:20--13:00/08:20-12:30 on Thursdays. School week: Sunday to Thursday; Weekend: Friday and Saturday.
- Fee Currency: Jordanian dinars
- Fee Details: The same for both Nursery (Pre K) and KG.
Jordanian Dinars 1800 per year excluding: Registration Fee (JD 180), Books and Supplies (JD 80), Medical, Dental, Eye Check-ups (JD 50) plus uniforms, see under fee extras.
- Fee Extras: 10% discount is available for the second child in a family; 15% for the third child in a family.
Bus transportation (optional): JD 400 two-ways/JD 200 one-way paid yearly or monthly, as desired.
Uniform: Sold at the school office (summer and winter); bought by item as required (obligatory for KG but not for the Nursery class). Approximate cost: JD 60 per year.