St Dominic’s International School
St Dominic’s International School, Portugal is a private, accredited, non-selective, co-ed, non-profit Lisbon school teaching the IB curriculum to 600 children from 3-18 split between lower and upper schools.
- St Dominic’s International School
Rua Maria Brown, Outeiro de Polima
2789-518 Sao Domingos de Rana
- T +351 214 440 434
- E [email protected]
- W www.dominics-int.org
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 750 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Early September - early July; 3 terms; Breaks: 3 weeks Christmas, 2 weeks Easter
- School Hours: 8.30 am - 3.30 pm ( free supervision - 4.30 pm juniors)
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery: 10,000 Kindergarten: 10,200 Reception: 12,300 Grade 1-5: 12,600 - 13,200 Grade 6-8: 14,900 - 15,300 Grade 9-10: 17,500 Grade 11-12: 18,700 Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery/Kindergarten: 9,700 - 9,790 Reception-Grade 5: 12,000 - 12,800 Grade 6-12: 14,400 - 18,000 Sibling discounts: 5% for second child; 15% for third; 25% for fourth and subsequent children.
- Fee Extras: Annual registration fee (annual): 1,000 Capital Levy (entry fee): 4,200 Bus Service (annual): 2,850; 3,500 (late bus) Lunch fee, IB exam fee
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: CIS, ECIS.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.