International Preparatory School
International Preparatory School (Lisbon) is privately owned and has 300 co-ed multi-national students, ages 3-11, who are taught the National Curriculum of England. Quote, “Kids love it here”.
- International Preparatory School
Rua da Lagoa, 171, Bicesse
- T +351 21 457 0149
- E [email protected]
- W www.ipsschool.org
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 150 boys, 150 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Three terms: September - December; early Jan - March/April; late April - ate June/early July Half term October/February
- School Hours: 9 am - 3.30 pm ( 3.00 pm nursery/reception/year 1)
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery (full day): 8,655 Reception: 8,655 Year 1-2: 10,815 Year 3-4: 11,595 Year 5-6: 12,360 Discount: 2nd child (5%), 3rd (20%), 4th (25%).
- Fee Extras: Enrolment fee: 3,500 Annual registration fee: 815 Lunch fee Transportation Fees: 2,940 - 3,480 (depending on route)
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Member: European Council of International Schools (ECIS); Portugal's Associação de Estabelecimentos de Ensino Particular e Cooperative; Recognised by: (Britain's) Service Children's Education Authority; (US) Department of Defence; US State Department; Stichting Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (the Netherlands).
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- National Curriculum for England
- Council of British International Schools (COBIS)