International Preparatory School
International Preparatory School (Lisbon) is privately owned and has 300 co-ed multi-national students, ages 3-11, who are taught the National Curriculum of England. Quote, “Kids love it here”.
- International Preparatory School
Rua da Lagoa, 171, Bicesse
- T +351 21 457 0149
- E [email protected]
- W www.ipsschool.org
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 150 boys, 150 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - early July; 3 terms; Breaks: 3 weeks Christmas; 2 weeks Easter; half term October, February
- School Hours: 9 am - 3.30 pm (- 3.00 pm nursery/reception/year 1)
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery (full day): 8,655 Reception: 8,655 Year 1-2: 10,815 Year 3-4: 11,595 Year 5-6: 12,360 Discount: 2nd child (5%), 3rd (20%), 4th (25%).
- Fee Extras: Enrolment fee: 3,500 Annual registration fee: 815 Lunch fee Transportation Fees: 2,940 - 3,480 (depending on route)
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Patron's Ac. COBIS, ECIS. Registered by US State Department.
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- National Curriculum for England
- Council of British International Schools (COBIS)