Singapore American School
The Singapore American School, located in the Woodlands in a 36 acre tropical rainforest, is an accredited non-profit co-ed school for 4,000+ students, ages 3-18, and offers AP curriculum.
- Singapore American School
40 Woodlands Street 41
- T +65 6363 3403
- F +65 6363 3408
- E [email protected]
- W https://www.sas.edu.sg
- Lower School Ages: 3-10
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 1,746 boys and girls
- Middle School Ages: 11-13
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Numbers: 904 boys and girls
- Senior School Ages: 14-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 1,137 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: 2 semesters: August – December and January - June.
- School Hours: 08.00 – 15.00 except Pre-school and Pre-kindergarten 08.00 – 13.30.
- Fee Currency: Singapore dollars
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: PS and Pre-K: 22,168 K-Grade 5: 30,351 Grade 6-8: 33,522 Grade 9-12: 35,328. Discounts apply for US citizens
- Fee Extras: Application Fee (non-refundable): 2,500;; Re-enrolment Fee (refundable): 2,500 Registration Fee: 7,490 - 9,630; Bus (semester): 956 to 1,875; Uniform: 158 - 200;. Lunch (daily): 5.50 - 8; ELL (annual): 6,420
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: International Association of SouthEast Asia Schools (IASAS); East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS); Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE); American Association of School Administrators (AASA); Near East/South Asia Council of Overseas Schools (NESA); Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- American Elementary (or Primary) Curriculum
- American High School Diploma (College Preparatory)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)