Located in the Alpine resort of Villars, Aiglon College is a non-profit co-ed school of 300+ pupils ages 9-18. Curricula include GCSE, IGCSE, IBDip and National Curriculum for England.
- Aiglon College
Avenue Central 61
- T +41 24 496 6177
- E [email protected]
- W www.aiglon.ch
- Lower School Ages: 9-12
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 55 boys and girls
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 13-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 300 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - June; Breaks: October, December/January, February, March/April
- Fee Currency: Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Fee Details: Annual School Fees: Junior School (boarding): 70,500 - 80,000 Junior School (day): 35,100 - 50,100 Senior School (boarding): 107,000 - 115,500 Senior School (day): 70,700 - 78,700
- Fee Extras: Registration Fee: 2,500; Development Fund: 4,000; Deposit: 10,000; Alumni Eagle Association (ACAEA): 2,000; Clothing: 3,100 3,900; Pocket Money (Junior School only): 1,360; Swiss health insurance, optional extra subject choices, private lessons and learning support.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: BSA, COBIS, HMC, IAPS, Round Square, SGIS.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
- GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- National Curriculum for England
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.