- Mailing address:
27 Edge Street
- T +44 (0)20 7727 9090
- F +44 (0) 7727 9988
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.hawkesdown.co.uk
- Memberships: IAPS
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 3-8
- Lower School Sexes: Boys
- Lower School Numbers: 145 boys
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September – June; one month break at Christmas and Easter; two month summer break. One week each half term.
- School Hours: 8.15 – 3.45
- Fee Currency: pounds
- Fee Details: £14,085 - £16,105 pa
- Fee Extras: £325 (lunch and morning milk) £110pa (school visits and trips)
- Religion: Church of England
National Curriculum for England
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) (DfE BSO approved) - Independent Schools Inspectorate - One of six inspection providers that have been approved to inspect under the British Schools Overseas programme. According to the UK Dept of Education website, to be recognised by the Department for Education, "a British school overseas must have an inspection report which shows that their performance against all the standards is at least satisfactory. This reflects the standards required for continuing registration as a school in England. Schools meeting the standards will have their inspection reports published on the Department's website and will be allocated a unique reference number on the national school reference system, Edubase". A map on this link shows the locality of each British school overseas which has been inspected under the Department's inspection scheme. Individual inspection reports are available to download via the school location pins on the map.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.