- Mailing address:
Holmbury St Mary
- T 44 01483 279 000
- F 44 01483 267 586
- E email@example.com
- W www.hurtwoodhouse.com
- Memberships: ISAARELS British Council
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- Senior School Ages: 15-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 325
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: No
- School Year: September - end June. One week Autumn and Spring half-terms, long week end in Summer term; three weeks at Christmas and Easter, two months in the Summer.
- School Hours: 8.50am - 6.15pm
- Fee Currency: GB pound (£)
- Fee Details: £10,200 per term
- Religion: Non-denominational
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) (DfE BSO approved) - Independent Schools Inspectorate - One of six inspection providers that have been approved to inspect under the British Schools Overseas programme. According to the UK Dept of Education website, to be recognised by the Department for Education, "a British school overseas must have an inspection report which shows that their performance against all the standards is at least satisfactory. This reflects the standards required for continuing registration as a school in England. Schools meeting the standards will have their inspection reports published on the Department's website and will be allocated a unique reference number on the national school reference system, Edubase". A map on this link shows the locality of each British school overseas which has been inspected under the Department's inspection scheme. Individual inspection reports are available to download via the school location pins on the map.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.