Independent: private non-profit school in USA
- Mailing address:
201 Kinkaid School Drive
- T +1 713 782 1640
- E [email protected]
- W www.kinkaid.org
- Lower School Ages: 4-10
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 10-14
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 14-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 547
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Mid August - Late May, 2 semesters Holidays; 1 week at Thanksgiving, 2 and a half weeks at Christmas, 1 week in March for Spring Break Plus; Labor Day & Yom Kippur (September), Columbus Day (October), Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January), Presedents' Day (February) and Good Friday (April).
- Fee Currency: US$
- Fee Details: Deposit: $1,000 New Student Fee (one time payment):$1,000 Tuition: Pre-K, Kindergarten: $13,215 Grades 1 through 4: $14,150 Grades 5 through 8: $16,375 Grades 9 through 12: $17,950 (fees which help subsidize the costs of educational supplies, student photos, publications, gym uniforms, and various educational programs)
- Fee Extras: Middle and upper school textbooks (new or used) are purchased from the school store. Annual average cost for new books is approximately $525 in middle school and $650 in upper school. Additional charges for class trips and other school expenses vary by grade level and activity. Lunch is available daily to students in grades 1 - 12. Purchases in the cafeteria may be made by enrolling in the fixed price lunch plan or charged to your billing account.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: American Field Service , Counsel for the Advancement and Support of Education , College Entrance Examination Board , Cum Laude Society , Educational Records Bureau , Independent Schools Association of the Southwest , National Association for College Admission Counseling , National Association of Independent Schools , Network of Complementary Schools , Texas Association for College Admission Counseling
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.