Nord Anglia International School of New York
In the East Village, New York, Nord Anglia International is a for-profit, non-selective, co-ed day school teaching the IMYC and IPC curriculums to 240 pupils aged 2 to 14.
- Nord Anglia International School of New York
44 East 2nd Street
New York NY 10003
- T +1 212 600 2010
- E [email protected]
- W www.nordanglia…hools/new-york
- Lower School Ages: 2-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-14
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 100 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - mid-June; Breaks: one week, autumn and spring; 2 weeks Christmas
- School Hours: 8.30 am – 3:30 pm.
- Fee Currency: US Dollars (USD)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Two year old: 15,500 - 24,300 (depending on half or full day) Nursery: 21,100 - 31,900 (depending on half or full day) Reception: 35,300 Kindergarten-grade 5: 43,500 Grade 6-8: 43,900
- Fee Extras: Registration fee (non-refundable): 2,200 Enrolment deposit: 3,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: World Class Learning Group
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC)
- International Primary Curriculum
- National Curriculum for England Used In Conjunction With an Adapted Curriculum
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.