Nord Anglia International School of New York (formerly World Class Learning Academy)
In the East Village, New York, Nord Anglia International is a for-profit, non-selective, co-ed day school teaching the IMYC and IPC curriculums to 240 pupils aged 2 to 14.
- Nord Anglia International School of New York (formerly World Class Learning Academy)
44 East 2nd St.
New York NY 10003
- T +1 212 600 2010
- E [email protected]
- W www.nordanglia…hools/new-york
- Lower School Ages: 2-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-14
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 240 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: School year Sept-mid-June; autumn and spring one-week breaks, 2-week Christmas break.
- School Hours: 8.30am – 3pm.
- Fee Currency: US dollars
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: World Class Learning Group
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- International Primary Curriculum
- National Curriculum for England
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)