St Christopher's School
The private, non-profit St. Christopher’s School (Bahrain) serves 2,300 co-ed multi-national students, age 3-18. The curricula include the National Curriculum of England, A-levels, and IBDip along with rich extra-curricula options.
- St Christopher's School
St Christopher's Senior School, Building 115, Road 4109, Isa Town 841, Bahrain
St Christopher's Junior and Infant School, Gate 790, Road 1322, Mugabah 513, Saar, Bahrain
- Mailing address:
St Christopher's School
PO Box 32052
- T 973 973 1760 5000
- F 973 973 1760 5020
- E admissions.sch…[email protected]
- W www.st-chris.net
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 565 girls; 565 boys
- Senior School Ages: 12-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 550 girls; 550 boys
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: The autumn term begins in September and ends mid December. The spring term starts in early January and finishes in late March/early April. The summer term runs from April to late June/early July. Bahrain has numerous national and religious holidays when schools are required to close (exact timings vary year to year) and because of this half terms tend to be short – usually only two or three days.
- School Hours: 8:00am-12.15pm Nursery; 7:55am-2:15pm Reception- Year2; 7:40am-2:15pm Years 3-6; 7:50am-2:40 Years 7-13.15pm Years 3-67:50am-2.40pm Years 7-13
- Fee Currency: Bahraini dinars
- Fee Details: Application fee: BD 50 per child Registration fee: BD 100 per child Nursery: BD 2991 (annual); Reception-Year 2: BD 3912; Year 3-Year 6: BD 4308; Year 7-8: BD 5205; Year 9-11: BD 6276; Year 12-13: BD 7206.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: British Schools in the Middle East (BSME)Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference (HMC)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- National Curriculum for England
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- British Schools in the Middle East
- Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS)
- Penta International (DfE BSO approved)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.