Children's Academy (The)
Special needs students, co-ed, ages 4-16, enter The Children’s Academy (Bahrain) needing specialized attention and leave having been individually taught the National Curriculum of England and International Primary Curriculum.
- Children's Academy (The)
Kingdom of Bahrain
- T +973 1761 3234
- E [email protected]…emybahrain.com
- W www.childrensa…emybahrain.com
- Lower School Ages: 4-8
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 9-16
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 60 boys and girls,
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Special Needs School
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Early September - mid June; 3 terms.
- School Hours: 8.00 am - 1.00 pm (lower school); 2:30 pm (upper school)
- Fee Currency: Bahraini dinars (BD)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Early years: 9,918 KS1-KS2: 10,341 KS3-KS4: 10,872.
- Fee Extras: Deposit: 500; Development levy (annual): 518
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Affiliated to Alpha Plus Group.
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- International Primary Curriculum
- National Curriculum for England
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)