The British School in the Netherlands (Leidschenveen)
One of their junior campuses, located west of The Hague, the BSO inspected British School of the Netherlands (Leidschenveen) teaches 450 students, ages 4-11, the National Curriculum of England.
- The British School in the Netherlands (Leidschenveen)
Vrouw Avenweg 640
- T +31(0) 70 315 4040
- E junior.leidsch…itishschool.nl
- W www.britishschool.nl
- Lower School Ages: 4-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: Total 450: 233 boys; 217 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- Religion: Non-denominational
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- National Curriculum for England
- Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) (DfE BSO approved)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.