International School Zurich North
Managed by global education group Cognita, accredited Zurich North International School (ISZN) combines teaching the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme with IGCSEs and A levels to over 200 students.
- International School Zurich North
- T +41 44 830 7000
- E [email protected]
- W www.iszn.ch
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 240 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
- School Year: Late August – late June with two semesters
- School Hours: 9am – 3.20pm (Primary), 8.10am – 3.20pm (Secondary)
- Fee Currency: Swiss franc (CHF)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees (2022-2023): Nursery: 15,750 - 22,250 (half or full day); Pre-k: 26,950; Grades 1-5: 28,750; Grades 6-8: 31,700; Grades 9-12: 31,950.
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 150 (refundable upon acceptance); Registration fee (non-refundable): 3,000 (1st child), 1,000 (subsequent children); Lunch, EAL, pre & after-school care.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: SGIS
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- A levels
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.