International School of Siena
Opened in 2010, part of a group of international schools in northern/central Italy, the International School of Siena teaches students, aged 3 to 18, the full International Baccalaureat programme.
- International School of Siena
Via di Petriccio e Belriguardo, 49/1
- T +39 57 732 8103
- E [email protected]…hoolofsiena.it
- W www.internatio…hoolofsiena.it
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Kindergarten: 9,425 Transition: 9,950 Grade 1-5: 13,100 Grade 6-9: 14,185 Grade 10-11: 15,235 Grade 12-13: 16,620
- Fee Extras: Admission fee (once): 2,100 Registration fee (annual): 550 Lunch: 1,475
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Owned by International Schools of Europe SPA.
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.