Wetherby-Pembridge is a small, nurturing English-curriculum school on the UES near Central Park, founded in 2017 (as part of Alpha Plus Group). Currently Nursery to Grade 4 but expanding annually.
- Wetherby-Pembridge School
7 East 96th Street,
New York, NY 10128
- T +1 646 213 3400
- E [email protected]…ypembridge.org
- W www.wetherbypembridge.org
- Lower School Ages: 2-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 80 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - June; 3 terms; Breaks: 1 week Thanksgiving; 2 weeks at Christmas; 2 weeks for spring break in March.
- School Hours: Nursery & Pre-K: 8.15 am - 3 pm (K-G2 - 3.30 pm, G3-G5 – 4 pm). Daily after-school clubs until 4.30 pm from Pre-Kindergarten.
- Fee Currency: US Dollars (USD)
- Fee Details: Nursery – $35,000 Pre-Kindergarten – $42,000 Kindergarten – $48,960 Grades 1-3 – $49,940 Grades 4 and above – $50,940 Tuition fees include all school supplies (textbooks, school stationery and IT equipment) day trips, hot lunch and snacks and some after school clubs.
- Fee Extras: Private music lessons
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: ISAAGNY (Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York); NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children); AISAP (Association of Independent Schools Admissions Professionals)
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- National Curriculum for England
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)