West Vancouver Secondary School
West Vancouver Secondary School is a coeducational day school on the North Shore of Vancouver, with over 1000 pupils aged 12 to 18 offering IB, AP and Dogwood Diploma.
- West Vancouver Secondary School
1750 Mathers Avenue
West Vancouver BC V7V 2G7
- T +1 604 981 1100
- F + 1 604 981 1101
- E [email protected]
- W www.westvancou…ouver-secondary
- Senior School Ages: 14-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 1,570 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: No
- School Year: 3 terms, autumn, winter and summer. No half terms. Occasional long weekends.
- School Hours: 8.30am - 3.05pm
- Fee Currency: Canadian dollar
- Fee Details: Free for Canadian citizens Fees for international students only: $16,000.00
- Fee Extras: Home stay fees for international students: $13,200.00
- Religion: Non-denominational
- State/Independent: State (US translation: public)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- British Columbia Certificate of Graduation (Dogwood Diploma)
- British Columbia Curriculum
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.