Shinagawa International School
Small and non-profit, Shinagawa International School teaches the International Baccalaureate PYP Programme (candidate for MYP) to children, aged 3-13, with students from each nationality, including Japanese, limited to 25%.
- Shinagawa International School
- T +81 3 6433 1644
- E [email protected]
- W www.sistokyo.jp
- Lower School Ages: 3-13
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 200 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: No SEN
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: 3 terms; August - June: Breaks: 1 week fall, spring, golden week; 3 weeks winter
- School Hours: 8,25 am - 3.15 pm
- Fee Currency: Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: 1,750,000
- Fee Extras: Annual maintenance fee: 150,000 Application fee (non-refundable): 20,000 Enrolment fee: 300,000 Building fund fee (once, non-refundable): 200,000 School bus (termly): 75,000 - 93,000 Lunch fee daily: 550 - 750
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: TAIP; Ninkagai Nursery School.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- International Baccalaureate- MYP (candidate)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.