Abingdon Preparatory School A GSG School
- Abingdon Preparatory School
- T 01865 391570
- F 01865 391042
- E registrar@abin…donprep.org.uk
- W www.abingdon.org.uk/prep
- A mainstream independent school for boys aged from 4 to 13
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 252
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: £10,080 - £13,860 pa
- Open days: Main Open Day in October but visits available throughout the year.
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Abingdon School
Sign up for extra content from Abingdon Preparatory School
What the Good Schools Guide says...
Year 7 boys were briefing year 4 boys on the school’s collaborative jubilee project – a splendid circular mosaic of the Queen. Every child and member of staff will have had a hand in it by the time it graces the front of the school – a cabochon jewel reserved for the headmaster to add the final touch of bling. Three very popular...
What the school says...
Abingdon Prep offers a lively, stimulating and friendly environment with high expectations of behaviour and endeavour. The caring and encouraging atmosphere promotes independence, self-confidence and respect. Pupils flourish in a school where academic studies are carefully balanced with the creative and performing arts, sport and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities. The School enjoys a very strong academic performance with the majority of boys moving on to Abingdon, many with awards.
The Prep School enjoys a tremendous reputation for the performing and creative arts and for sport. It benefits from excellent facilities including art and drama studios, ICT and CDT suites, science lab, sports hall, 30 acres of playing fields and an indoor swimming pool.
Subscribe now for instant access
For instant access to available data including catchment area maps and a host of other benefits, please purchase a subscription to the Good Schools Guide.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular monthly newsletter