- Acland Burghley School
- Head: Mr Nicholas John
- T 020 7485 8515
- F 020 7284 3462
- E genadmin@aclandbu…hley.camden.sch.uk
- W www.aclandburg….camden.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 962
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: September and October
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Acland Burghley School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We do not want to elaborate on our SEN provision. GSG adds - as a state school they must adhere to The SEN Code of Practice. Nov 09.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.