- Alderman Pounder Infant and Nursery School
- Head: Mrs Julie Shelton
- T 0115 925 2928
- F 01159 252 928
- E email@example.com
- W www.aldermanpo…r.notts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 257
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 10th November 2015
- 2 Full inspection 9th December 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alderman Pounder Infant and Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.