- Aldridge School - A Science College
- Head: Mr Ian Bryant
- T 01922 743988
- F 01922 740119
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.aldridgeschool.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Walsall
- Pupils: 1507
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 22nd November 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Aldridge School - A Science College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Economics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.