- Alfriston School
- Head: Mrs Jinna Male
- T 01494 673740
- F 01494 670177
- E email@example.com
- W www.isbi.com/i…TON_SCHOOL.html
- A state special school for girls aged from 11 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 19th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alfriston School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Science: Single Award at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Special Education Needs
Alfriston is a special school for girls aged between 11 and 18. The majority of pupils meet the admissions criterion of moderate learning difficultes. Most have additional emotional, social, physical or sensory impairments. There is a weekly residential provision.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available