- Alfriston School
- Head: Mrs Jinna Male
- T 01494 673740
- F 01494 670177
- E email@example.com
- W www.isbi.com/i…ON_SCHOOL.html
- A state special school for girls aged from 11 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 147
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 19th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alfriston School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Science: Single Award at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Special Education Needs
Alfriston is a special school for girls aged between 11 and 18. The majority of pupils meet the admissions criterion of moderate learning difficultes. Most have additional emotional, social, physical or sensory impairments. There is a weekly residential provision.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.