- All Saints Catholic High School
- Head: Mr Tony McGuinness
- T 0151 477 8740
- F 01515 454512
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W allsaintschs.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Knowsley
- Pupils: 848
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th June 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 11th December 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Previously known as All Saints Catholic High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Business Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.