- All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
- Head: Mr Kevin Broadway BA
- T 01305 783391
- F 01305 785291
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.allsaints.dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 838
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
All Saints Church of England School is a specialist science school.
The school has a Dyxlexia Base.
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Learning Support Department in the school is set up to provide support for pupils with a wide range of difficulties from literacy, physical, ADHD, ASD spectrum, through to emotional needs etc. The department works with pupils from years 7 to 11. Support is provided by teaching assistants working in many mainstream lessons, by small group withdrawal for basic literacy, numeracy or social skills and by one-to-one support as required. The department works closely with the teachers within the school. The school has a specialist dyslexia base. This is run as an integral part of the school and its pupils are fully inclusive. All pupils within the school follow the full National Curriculum.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.