- All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
- Head: Mr Kevin Broadway BA
- T 01305 783391
- F 01305 785291
- E email@example.com
- W www.allsaints.dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 864
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
All Saints Church of England School is a specialist science school.
The school has a Dyxlexia Base.
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Learning Support Department in the school is set up to provide support for pupils with a wide range of difficulties from literacy, physical, ADHD, ASD spectrum, through to emotional needs etc. The department works with pupils from years 7 to 11. Support is provided by teaching assistants working in many mainstream lessons, by small group withdrawal for basic literacy, numeracy or social skills and by one-to-one support as required. The department works closely with the teachers within the school. The school has a specialist dyslexia base. This is run as an integral part of the school and its pupils are fully inclusive. All pupils within the school follow the full National Curriculum.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.