All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
- All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
- Head: Mr Kevin Broadway BA
- T 01305 783391
- F 01305 785291
- E office[email protected]
- W www.allsaints.dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 864
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
All Saints Church of England School is a specialist science school.
The school has a Dyxlexia Base.
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints' Church of England School, Weymouth
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Learning Support Department in the school is set up to provide support for pupils with a wide range of difficulties from literacy, physical, ADHD, ASD spectrum, through to emotional needs etc. The department works with pupils from years 7 to 11. Support is provided by teaching assistants working in many mainstream lessons, by small group withdrawal for basic literacy, numeracy or social skills and by one-to-one support as required. The department works closely with the teachers within the school. The school has a specialist dyslexia base. This is run as an integral part of the school and its pupils are fully inclusive. All pupils within the school follow the full National Curriculum.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available