- All Saints CofE Primary School and Nursery, Nuneaton
- Head: Mrs S Kaminski-Gaze
- T 024 7638 2123
- F 02476 320 531
- E email@example.com
- W www.allsaintsc…ndnursery.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warwickshire
- Pupils: 238
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints CofE Primary School and Nursery, Nuneaton
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.