- All Saints CofE Primary School and Nursery, Nuneaton
- Head: Mrs S Kaminski-Gaze
- T 024 7638 2123
- F 02476 320 531
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.allsaintsc…dnursery.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warwickshire
- Pupils: 234
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 3rd October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints CofE Primary School and Nursery, Nuneaton
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.