- All Saints CofE Primary School, Horsham
- Head: Mrs Susan Costa Ba Hons Pgce
- T 01403 270460
- F 01403 756 109
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.allsaints.…-sussex.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 208
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 2nd February 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints CofE Primary School, Horsham
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.