All Saints CofE Primary School, Horsham
- All Saints CofE Primary School, Horsham
- Head: Mrs Susan Costa Ba Hons Pgce
- T 01403 270460
- F 01403 756 109
- E [email protected]
- W www.allsaints.w-sussex.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 209
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 3rd March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 2nd February 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for All Saints CofE Primary School, Horsham
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available