- Alton Infant School
- Head: Mrs Jayne Broach
- T 01420 83857
- F 0142 084818
- E email@example.com
- W www.alton-inf.hants.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 163
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th September 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alton Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.