- Archbishop Blanch School
80 Earle Road
- Head: Miss Heather Duggan
- T 0151 233 7373
- F 01517 092940
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.abblanch.com
- A state school for girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 871
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th May 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st May 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Archbishop Blanch School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports Leadership at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.