- Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Mill Hill Road
- Head: Mrs Christine Hurst
- T 0116 247 8563
- F 01162 478 563
- E email@example.com
- W www.arnesby.leics.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 50
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are an "outstanding" school for our "care and guidance" OFSTED 2005. We value all children and find a talent in each, inspiring teaching ensures that each pupil achieves their very best academically. We also encourage musical pursuits and sport is very high on our agenda. Our 21st century I.C.T. facilities coupled with our class sizes (average of 15) enable all staff to give a personalised education in the fullest sense. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.