- Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Mill Hill Road
- Head: Mrs Christine Hurst
- T 0116 247 8563
- F 01162 478 563
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.arnesby.leics.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 55
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are an "outstanding" school for our "care and guidance" OFSTED 2005. We value all children and find a talent in each, inspiring teaching ensures that each pupil achieves their very best academically. We also encourage musical pursuits and sport is very high on our agenda. Our 21st century I.C.T. facilities coupled with our class sizes (average of 15) enable all staff to give a personalised education in the fullest sense. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Arnesby Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available