- Ashby Hill Top Primary School
- Head: Steve Garner
- T 01530 415736
- F 01530 414283
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ashbyhillt…p.leics.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 300
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012
Ashby Hill Top Primary School is a busy, friendly, lively school attended by children from within and from outside of our catchment area.
Most children join our school in the year in which they are five, but some join us later on in their school career and quickly settle into their new school life, making friends and learning routines with help from their new teacher and class mates.
Hill Top was most recently inspected by OfSTED in April 2013. The inspection was very successful. We were delighted that the inspectors could see our many strengths and we were graded 'Outstanding' in all aspects. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashby Hill Top Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.