- Ashley High School
- Head: Mrs L King
- T 0151 424 4892
- F 01514 245980
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Halton
- Pupils: 97
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st November 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashley High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (Functional Skill at Level 2)
Special Education Needs
Ashley School caters for pupils aged 11-16 who have moderate learning difficulties. The Ofsted inspectors who visited the school in December 2004 noted that the ethos of the school was excellent.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.