- Ashmole Primary School
- Head: Mr Adam Hickman Ba(Hons), Pgce
- T 020 7735 2419
- F 02077 355 554
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ashmolepri…yschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lambeth
- Pupils: 219
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashmole Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.