- Ashwicke Hall School
- Head: Amanda Woods
- T 01225 891841
- F 01225 891011
- E email@example.com
- W ashwickehallschool.sabis.net
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 10 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: South Gloucester
- Pupils: 71
- Religion: None
- Fees: Day £5,160 to £5,550 per term, Boarding £8,650 to £9,300 per term.
- Open days: Regular monthly tour dates on the website. Book online to attend.
What the school says...
Ashwicke Hall School (formerly The SABIS International School UK) is a co-educational day and boarding school for 11 to 18 year olds.
It is located at on the Ashwicke estate, Marshfield near Bath, and is set in 148 acres of picturesque English parkland. It offers a safe and secure environment and is within easy reach of major UK cultural destinations including the World Heritage Site of Bath, the University City of Oxford, Shakespeare country and the capital City of London.
Ashwicke Hall School offers IGCSEs, A Levels, and Advanced Placement AP® exams.
Students at the School benefit from:
• Non-selective admission to a culturally diverse learning environment
• Cutting-edge teaching programme using latest IT technology
• Highly structured, hi-tech, interactive and engaging lessons
• Weekly individual student tracking through progress assessments
• Parents’ portal for online, real-time progress updates
• Comprehensive, integrated enrichment programme to develop life skills
• Outstanding exam results and progression to top universities
Facilities include modern boarding block, heated indoor swimming pool, playing fields, tennis courts and sports hall. The dining hall offers three meals a day, cooked on the premises with fresh local ingredients.
Ashwicke Hall School is part of the SABIS global network of schools. With schools in 16 countries on four continents, SABIS is an education management organisation with 130 years of success in delivering the highest quality education. Graduates from SABIS Network schools go on to attend some of the top universities around the world including The University of Oxford and The University of Cambridge and Harvard University. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ashwicke Hall School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.