- Aston Academy
- Head: Mr Dominic Curran Bsc Pgce
- T 0114 287 2171
- F 01142 876359
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.astonacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Rotherham
- Pupils: 1713
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 30th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Aston Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.