- Audenshaw School
- Head: Mrs Jeanette Saw
- T 0161 336 2133
- F 01613 203046
- E email@example.com
- W www.audenshawschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tameside
- Pupils: 1086
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 8th October 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Audenshaw School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Government & Politics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Building / Construction at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.