- Aveton Gifford CofE Primary School
- Head: Mrs Leila Naldrett
- T 01548 550262
- F 01548 550262
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.avetongiff…dprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 99
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 23rd February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 30th May 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th March 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A very warm welcome to Aveton Gifford C. of E. (V.C.) Primary School. We are a small, friendly 'village school' in the heart of our local community. Our original school building opened in 1867, to provide education for the village and parish of Aveton Gifford. We continue to provide an education of the highest quality for all of our pupils, within the context of Christian belief and practice.
Our talented staff ensure that learning is exciting, imaginative, enjoyable and accessible for all. We provide a broad and balanced curriculum both in school hours and through our wide range of extra-curricular activities. We are committed to helping pupils reach their full potential, so they are well prepared for the next stages of their educational development.
Our children enjoy learning in a safe, happy and supportive environment, where parental involvement is actively encouraged.
If you would like to see our school in action, visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange an appointment time. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Aveton Gifford CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.