- Baines School
- Head: Mrs Alison Chapman Ma, Sfhea
- T 01253 883019
- F 01253 892 179
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W baines.lancs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 914
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th May 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Baines School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Business Studies: Single at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Travel & Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.