- Banstead Community Junior School
- Head: Mr Steven Scott
- T 01737 351788
- F 01737 373 055
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.banstead-j….surrey.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 355
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 21st February 2017
- 2 Full inspection 6th June 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd February 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Banstead Community Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.